Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Break

I figure, since I have this here site, and my small group is over for at least the summer, I should take advantage and write about what happens inside of my head. I realize it is pretty much what I do on my other blog, but whatever. I have lots to say. I mean....LOOK..


I am watching Pretty Woman, which, I just have to say, is one of the most fantasy filled, but romantic movies. Of course it cannot compare with greats such as Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility, but who can compare with Jane Austen? Stephenie Meyer certainly is pushing my buttons with the Twilight Saga series, but there is still no comparison.
I already need a new series. Even if it is only to make me seem more sane to outsiders. In the last month, I have read all four books of the Twilight series twice. That's including the 12 "illegal" chapters of the fifth book, Midnight Sun. Sigh. For you fans, you just click on the link, and you get to read Twilight, but from Edward's point of view. I mean....LOOK.

No comments: