Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Reading


What are you reading?

I am reading:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling

Through the Fire by Shawn Grady (written by a local fire fighter)

The book of Daniel, from the Bible, probably written by Daniel

Unabridged: The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus by Ann Spangler & Lois Tverberg

I can never seem to focus on one book. Too many times I am in the mood for one type of reading, and I hate feeling trapped. Of course, this way, it takes me a good 3 months to finish every book I ever read (except the Twilight series), but I seem to finish them all at the same time. Other books on my "Read Before I Die" list:

Biographies on Sam Adams, Abraham Lincoln, Patience Wright, Molly Pitcher, Ronald Reagan, and CS Lewis.

The First Days of School
Courage to Teach
and
Improving School From Within

There are about 250 books on my list, but these are a few.

No comments: